Contact: 07884 432525
independent trading assistant
Terms & Conditions
- I will use my business account on ebay to sell your items.
- For my services, I will take the following commission fees from the final sale price: 30% for items selling for less than £100; 25% for items selling for between £100 and £500; 20% for items selling for between £500 and £1,000; 17% for items selling for between £1000 and £3000; 15% for items selling for over £3000.
- I will manage and cover all postage costs.
- ebay and PayPal fees will be deducted after my fees from the final amount you receive. These fees will vary with different listing categories and insertion fees. A breakdown of fees can be provided on request or found on my website (www.trademyclutter.co.uk/fees).
- Payment to you will be made within 14 days of me receiving cleared funds from the buyers for all your sold items. Pre-agreed instalments can be arranged when selling more than 20 items.
- You will receive a breakdown of each sale with a receipt of your payment.
- I will use my experience when listing your items to maximise their visibility and achieve the best possible sale price.
- I will decide if items will be listed as an auction or buy it now style on a case by case basis.
- I will chose a starting price I think is appropriate for the item based on its condition and research of the market at the time of listing. Starting prices will vary on a case by case basis and cannot be agreed in advance. The minimum listing price for any item will be £5. Any items I deem to be below this value will either be listed as part of a bundle or returned to you.
- I cannot predict and will not be held responsible for final sale prices or items not selling.
- Items not selling can be relisted up to two times. This will incur additional ebay insertion fees. If you prefer not to relist please indicate this in the relevant part of the inventory.
- If an item does not sell, I can donate it to charity free of charge or you can opt to collect it from me.Any unsold items which have not been collected within 2 weeks of notification, without prior agreement, will be disposed of.
- If an item does not sell, I will not take any commission fees except in the situation described in clause 15. below. You will still be liable for the small ebay insertion fee which will be deducted from your balance.
- The commission fee covers the creation of the initial listing. If you decide to make further changes to the listing once it is live an additional 10% of the listing price will be taken each time, regardless of whether the item sells.
- If you change your mind and decide you do not wish to sell an item after I have listed it, I will charge you my commission fee calculated from the listing price (starting price), based on the fee structure detailed in clause 2. above.
- I rely on my 100% positive feedback and top rated seller status to sell your items at a good price. Therefore, once an item has been bid on or sold and I have thus entered into a contract with ebay, it cannot be withdrawn from sale.
- Sometimes, in my opinion, ebay may not be the best selling platform for an item. I can deal with this on your behalf and will be agreed in advance.
- Items must be received in good working order (unless they are being sold for spare parts) and in a clean, good quality condition. Any defects/missing components must be clearly stated on the above item inventory.
- I reserve the right to refuse items for sale for whatever reason. This could include items that I do not consider to be of the quality or standard expected by my buyers. I am unable to sell any fake or unauthorised/replica branded items. I may therefore ask for authentication. If authentication cannot be proved I will refuse to sell designer goods.
- If you would like assistance deciding whether to place an item for sale or not, please contact me.
- Small items can be delivered to me. If you are unable to deliver items, please contact me in advance. For larger items, for example furniture, kitchens, doors, white goods etc I can arrange the collection of photos, measurements and a description, then arrange for the buyer to collect direct from you. However it is your responsibility to ensure that all these items are readily available as soon as they are sold meaning the item is ready for immediate pick up.
- You are responsible for any dismantling, uninstalling, removing etc required for an item.
- I am not responsible for any loss or damage – direct or consequential – that you may suffer as a result of this agreement. In all cases my liability shall be limited to the selling price of your items, or predicted sale price if unsold based on research of the market at the time of listing.
Trade My Clutter is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected.
Trade My Clutter may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 13th April 2018.
What we collect
We will collect the following information:
• contact information including address, phone numbers and email address
• bank details for payment purposes
What we do with the information we gather
We only use your information for core business purposes to provide you with the services
you have requested. We require your information for internal record keeping only.
We do not share data with third-parties for any purposes. Nor do we use it for our own marketing purposes.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
Our website is hosted by Go Daddy.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. The file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. No personal data is stored, saved or collected.
A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Contact and Communication
Every effort has been made to ensure safe and secure contact to email submission process but we advise when using such processes to do so at your own risk.
Controlling your personal information
Your personal information is kept private and stored securely until a time it is no longer needed or has no use (in case of any late queries rising from your transactions). After this time your personal details will be deleted from our database.
If you are happy do so, we will retain your information in the event you wish to use us in the future.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.