independent trading assistant
Contact: 07884 432525
Almost any item will sell on eBay. However, from experience, some items sell better than others.
Listing a lot of low value items takes me a long time and doesn’t make much money for you.
I find that the following items sell particularly well:
- Furniture and Homeware – e.g. furniture, curtains, light fittings, bedding, rugs
- Sports Equipment – e.g. bikes, gym equipment, motorcycle gear, golf clubs
- Car Accessories – e.g. bike carriers, trailers
- Consumer Electronics – e.g. cameras, games consoles, TVs, DVD players
- Fittings and Fixtures – e.g. kitchens, windows, doors, door furniture, worktops, fireplaces,
conservatories, tiles, electrical fittings
- Garden Equipment – e.g. lawn mowers, power tools, BBQs
- Collectables, Antiques and Art – e.g. china, figurines, vintage/antique items, Dinky cars,
vintage toys, original paintings
- Designer Clothes and Accessories – please note that due to there being a large number of fake items in circulation I may need to ask for authentication.
- Musical Instruments
- Jewellery – costume and precious
- Baby/Childrens Equipment (NOT baby clothes) - e.g. prams, car seats, cots, highchairs, stair gates and playpens, slings, garden toys, bundles of branded toys, maternity clothes
All items must be in a good, clean and working condition.
Items I do not sell:
- Baby clothes
- Any items prohibited by ebay, which you can find here.
- Fake or unauthorised/replica branded goods
- DVDs and CDs
- Soft toys
- Any used personal goods