HOW WE SUPPORT OUR CLIENTS
- Moving home – selling after a pre-move declutter, selling items from a holiday home sale.
- Downsizing – selling furniture and items which there will no longer be space for.
- Renovating – selling old fittings and fixtures when renovating or knocking down and rebuilding a home.
- Decluttering – selling after a general declutter or a clear out of a loft, garage, shed, outhouse, basement, business or storage unit.
- House Clearance – selling furniture and items after a bereavement, divorce, move to a care home or children flying the nest.
- Charities – selling to raise money for small charities, selling high value items for jumble sales and charity shops, selling items for schools, nurseries and non-profit organisations.
- Businesses – selling after an office clearance or surplus stock after closing a business or selling unclaimed items on behalf of storage companies.
- Upcycling – selling on items that have been upcycled or renovated by clients.
- Trade – selling hand crafted items for tradespeople.