Almost any item will sell on eBay. Here are some examples of items we have recently sold.
- Furniture and Homeware – furniture, light fittings, rugs.
- Vintage and Antique items – furniture and accessories, clocks, mirrors, industrial/commercial pieces, tools, telephones, typewriters, sewing machines, jewellery, clothes.
- Art and Collectables – Paintings, memorabilia, sculptures, figurines, coins, medals and stamps.
- Sterling silver and gold items.
- Watches and clocks.
- Vinyl and record/gramophone players, radiograms.
- Fittings and Fixtures, Reclamation and Architectural Salvage – kitchens, conservatories, windows, doors, door furniture, worktops, fireplaces, radiators, tiles and flooring, electrical fittings, balustrades and plinths, chimneys, clocktowers and bell towers.
- Cameras and photography equipment.
- Sports Equipment – bikes, gym equipment, motorcycle gear, ski equipment.
- Car Accessories – bike carriers, tyres, trailers, caravans.
- Consumer Electronics – games consoles, TVs, DVD players, stereo systems and speakers.
- Musical instruments – pianos, guitars, drum sets, violins, saxophones, flutes and vintage instruments.
- Garden equipment – lawn mowers, power tools, BBQs, garden furniture, large play equipment, greenhouses, pond and swimming pool parts.
- Designer clothes, shoes and accessories.
- Baby/Children’s Equipment – high end prams, highchairs, cots and nursery furniture.
- Pet supplies – chicken coops, hutches and tack.
**All items must be in a good, clean condition and in working order.
Items we can’t accept
- Any items with a resale value less than £10
- Most high street clothes, shoes and accessories
- Baby clothes
- Most children’s toys
- DVDs and CDs
- Books (unless they are rare first editions)
- Soft toys
- Fake or unauthorised/replica branded goods
- Any damaged, dirty or non-working good
- Any used personal goods
- Any items prohibited by eBay such as fur and ivory. You can find the full list here.